Pyrotape tape provides a minimum of 60 minutes protection in timber and metal-based glazed doors and screens.
A compressible material which maintains its density and tensile strength when subjected to high temperatures.
Pyrotape is supplied with a unique open self-adhesive backing. This eliminates the need to remove awkward backing paper during installation.
- Withstands temperatures as high as 1100°C
- Available in white and black
- Proven integrity up to 245 minutes in glazed steel door sets
- Pyrotape provides 50% compression thus eliminating glass rattle
- Simple application with open self-adhesive
- Tested with numerous glass types as dictated by Certifire/fire test evidence
- Dry glazed system, no cleaning down after installation
- Standard sizes 15 x 3mm (22m per coil) & 15 x 6mm (10m per coil)