Mann McGowan Pyromas A is an intumescent sealant sealant system combining water based acrylic emulsion with fillers to provide high levels of fire resistance in a range of building applications.
- Effective slump-free sealing in joints upto 35mm wide
- Colour: White (other colours available upon request subject to min. order qty)
- Permanent sealing for all low-movement dry lining and partition joints
- Easily smoothed to a good surface finish
- Can be painted after curing
- Supplied in 310ml cartridges to suit standard mastic guns
Fire resistance tests have been conducted to BS476: Part 20: 1987 achieving 4 hours fire resistance in gaps up to 35mm wide. Tests were conducted between a number of substratesincluding Hardwood, Softwood, Steel, Concrete, Vermiculite Board and Aerated Concrete. Pyromas A shows good resistance to a wide range of commonly found chemicals. Care must be taken to avoid prolonged contact with hydrocarbon based products