3M VHB Tape 33 Meter Role
3M™ VHB™ Series, a general purpose, high temperature, grey conformable double coated acrylic foam tape with a high initial tack and a soft foam.
• Double coated acrylic foam tape
• 100% closed cell acrylic foam
• High temperature performance (short term 230° C)
• Good balance of high temperature and peel & shear performance
• High initial tack
• Soft foam enables stress relaxation & an easy application
• Good sealing properties • For indoor and outdoor applications
Applications & Benefits
• Its temperature performance enables bonding of materials in applications with high operating temperatures such as prior to processing in a powder coating line • Capability to bond to a variety of substrates makes it a good fit for multi material bonding - those substrates have a high or medium surface energy including many metals (e.g. stainless steel) and plastics (e.g. Polyamide, PMMA, ABS) • For applications in metal working, signage, appliances and specialty vehicle
Ideal application temperature range is 21 °C to 38 °C. Pressure sensitive adhesives use viscous flow to achieve substrate contact area. To obtain good performance with all 3M™ VHB™ Tapes, it is important to ensure that the surfaces are clean, dry and free of condensed moisture.
24 months from date of production when stored at 16° C – 25° C and 40-65 % relative humidity. Performance of tapes is not projected to change even after shelf life expires; however, 3M does suggest that 3M™ VHB™ Tapes are used prior to the shelf life date whenever possible.
FULL DATA SHEET AVAILABLE ON REQUEST